The past few weeks have been extremely busy as well as emotional. My 87 year old grandmother, Vera McKinney passed away. She was a major influence and an important part of my life. I would not be the person that I am today if it hadn't been for her words, actions, and testimony. She was a beautiful person inside and out. I am so thankful that Grandma got to see Brady and spend time with him. She was very proud of him if even for a short time. One of the last things she said to me was to make sure that Brady came to know God and live by his word. His salvation was on her mind while she lay knowing that she would not see him grow up. She was a God-fearing woman and I know that her influence on my life, even in her passing, is one that I will strive to replicate for Brady and any other children we may be blessed with. There has been much sadness and in the days to come I am sure my memories of Grandma will bring more, but there is joy in knowing that we will be reunited again someday! We love you Grandma!
Brady and Me- The day of Grandma's funeral.
But even in the sadness, there is also joy. Brady brings joy to us everyday. He is really beginning to grow into his personality. He is a very lively and aware baby. He loves to smile and tends to be very laid back, but also very vocal. Here are some pictures of the last few weeks. I love the way he still curls up-That's not going to last much longer though!

No comments:
Post a Comment