Friday, June 26, 2009

Lots of things to talk about!

So Brady is still really close to walking. He has taken steps, but is still not letting loose. I am okay with that though because I am the one who will be chasing him around all summer. He has had a lot of "firsts" lately. He went to the lake for the first time, got in his first swimming pool, visited Dub's in AL, played his first real piano, and loved his father on Patrick first Father's Day. Needless to say- we have been busy! Oh yea- he starts his first day of Daycare (aka Mother's morning out) tomorrow. He has begun eating soft foods and I am beginning to introduce more solids such as Cheerios, etc. He definitely notices what you have on your plate these days! Here are some pics and a video from the past few weeks. By the way, we are officially set up on Skype with a web cam. We are kjandpatrick so look us up if you want to chat! Don't forget to check out the video at the end of the pics.


Piano Baby

Dub's- An Alabama Classic



Patrick Playing (as usual)


Lovey Dovey on Father's Day





I know - they are glowing- the camera lens fogged up.
On the Boat
First Day on the Lake

Worn out!
Brady "swimming" for the first time.

No comments: