Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 4th and Walking!

Oh my goodness, Brady is walking! Yes, and so am I. It takes a lot these days to keep up with him. He doesn't even want to stay in his "Baby jail" anymore. All he wants to do is throw his ball and go get it to throw it again. He is a very active little boy. He has started going to a Mother's Morning Out program recently. At first he cried when I dropped him off, but now he seems to like it. I am glad that he is making new friends and learning to play with other kids. Brady also had a great 4th. We didn't see any fireworks (well, we saw sparklers). He was just too wore out to stay up! He is growing up too fast. I love being a mom and watching these milestones, but they seem to be coming really really fast! Check out the video of him walking at the bottom.



His bib is being used as a cape!


Grandma and Brady


Uncle Dave and Aunt Cindy (& a new cousin)



Brady's New swing- he loved it!

Video of Brady walking:


No comments: