Friday, August 1, 2008

There's a First Time for Everything!

Okay so this is my very first blog. I thought I would start this blog so that everyone could be up to date about our upcoming addition to the family as well as the many milestones after the baby gets here. There are so many things in life that are new and I am looking forward to all the "new" things that are going to happen over the next few months. Having a newborn is going to be an adjustment for myself and Patrick, but we are looking forward to every minute of it.

I am almost 37 weeks pregnant (on Monday) and the realization has set in that any day this new little life could be with us. I know everyone wishes that we would have found out what we were having, but we are pretty sure it is at least going to be a baby! Boy or girl, this little one is a gift from God. A week or so ago they guesstimated that the baby weighs 5 lbs 14 oz. give or take a half of pound. I am curious to find out not only the gender, but the weight. My due date is August 25th, but they may induce a week early at or around August 18th. I will keep you informed if anything else develops.

We appreciate the love and support that we have been given so far by our friends and family through showers and the day to day support. The little things mean a lot.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Yeah! I love it already!! I am SO excited for you guys! I can't wait to see your little baby!! I'm glad that you decided to blog! Holly

Anonymous said...

Keli,

Glad to hear everything is going well. Are we going to see you tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

It looks as if Brady has filled your life with even more happiness, joy and lots of laughter :)

Nohemi