Monday, September 1, 2008

Two weeks....

Patrick and I can't believe that Brady will be two weeks old tomorrow. It seems like only yesterday that we were in the hospital waiting for his arrival. We are glad to report that his jaundice is better and he is not receiving treatment anymore. Going to four doctor's appointments the first week was extremely overwhelming for me and watching him get his little foot pricked each time was no fun either.

Things around here have gotten back to normal (or as normal as they can get). Patrick is back at work and I am home with Brady. Brady is a great sleeper like his dad. He goes down at night about 11:30 or so and does not wake up until about 4:30. I am fortunate that he sleeps so much during the night because he is bright eyed during the day. Some days it seems like he is taking part in a marathon eating event. If he is not eating, he is playing in his bassinet and most days has a few hours where is he awake looking around at the world.

I think Brady is a pretty good baby, but I am sure that I am just prejudice. I hope that I don't eat those words in a few weeks. With any luck he will be a pretty laid back baby. Here are some pictures of his first few weeks. We have pictures with all the grandparents and most of the great grandparents- We are waiting on one with Granny! We hope to add that one soon!


Patrick and Brady- Look at that little grin- He loves his Daddy

And in the meantime...I am catching some ZZZZ's.

(Thanks for the picture, Patrick!)


Brady in his Carrier

Ganmama and Popsy

Grandma and Grandpa

Papa and Mimi

GG (Great Grandma)

Mama "C"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for the both of you! I also love his name. I see a lot of Patrick in him. I can't wait to one day meet the little guy. Make sure you get plenty of rest. ~Katie Maddox

Anonymous said...

Oh! He is beautiful. And he does look like Patrick. I am so happy for you guys! Thanks for letting me know about your blog and keep up the good work. All three of mine were jaundice and had to have that photo therapy. It made things harder, but we survived and so did you. I remember when Benjamin was born, I thought "Wow, I made it through 1 week...2 weeks...3 weeks..." I do love my sleep. Enjoy him!!! Have fun!

Court
www.folkmissiongrace.wordpress.com