
Well it has been a few weeks since I have blogged. I know it seems I say this in every blog, but Brady is really growing. We had his 2 month check-up a few weeks ago and he gained 3 pounds in one month. He still seems to be really long (in the 85th percentile). The doctor said he was a very healthy baby and was happy with his growth, etc. However, I was not happy with the round of shots that he got, but he ended up doing just fine. He is a very sweet and aware baby. He loves to grin, laugh (out loud), and "talk". I go back to work in about a week and half and needless to say- I am not looking forward to it. So I thought I would list just 10 of the many wonderful things about Brady that I love:
1. His chunky legs, cheeks, arms- EVERYTHING! (okay- it does count as one!)
2. The way he still curls up on my chest and grunts when he is tired.
3. The way he looks in little baby pants and clothes- CUTE! I bet we would look weird walking around in a onesie.
4. When he is getting his diaper changed- he is so happy and smiling.
5. His cute little GUMMY Grin!
6. The way he is ticklish in his side.
7. Rubbing my face and cheeks in his soft hair.
8. His cowlick- Need I say more!
9. His loud burps and other boldily noises- Yes I love them too!
10. The way he gets excited after his bath when I rub lotion on him.
11. Brady's Kisses - See the picture below!- I know I did more than 10. I just couldn't stop!

Brady in his bath at 10 weeks- He is getting big!

Patrick, Brady, Lucy, and Daisy

Mom and Brady

Grandma, Brady, Ryan, and Brandon at the church
Fall Festival on Halloween.

Brady at 10 weeks- Love the tractor shirt!

Brady's Sweet Kisses

Patrick and Brady- before bedtime!
No comments:
Post a Comment