Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby Dedication

We had Brady's baby dedication at church this past Sunday. Patrick and I were both raised in Christian homes and we want Brady to know the same life that we grew up knowing. Knowing God is an integral part of our lives. Brady's baby dedication was and important part of his life and it got me to thinking about all the important people that will have a hand in raising him in a Christian enviornment. It is not just Patrick and myself, but also grandparents, aunts, uncles, and close friends. We are fortunate to have great people in our lives. Here are some dedication pictures along with some taken over the past few weeks. There is also a movie which is pretty cute. He is growing up fast and since I am back at work, I feel like so much happens while I am away. I wish he would stay little forever. He is such a good and happy baby. We are very lucky.





Taking a catnap before the ceremony


Listening to Preacher Cleveland


Our family and Preacher Carlton Cleveland




Mimi and Papa


Brady and his cousins




Grandma and Grandpa



He was worn out from all the excitement.

He took at 2 hour nap (and so did we)!






Video- He is "talking" to Patrick and myself.



Tummy Time



Playing with some toys



Daddy and Brady



Holding his bottle- barely!


No comments: