Brady's first big holiday- not including Halloween- was a success. Thanksgiving this year was a little sad without Grandma. We enjoyed the company of family and others but she was sorely missed. Brady had a great day. He went to moms and then to see my dad's family. He was Mr. Personality as usual and he had a great time. He had such a great time that he cried for about 20 minutes when we got home because he was overly tired. That was the first night that he went to bed without our usual bedtime routine including his bath. He was out like a light and exhausted. The next morning I awoke to find a stuffy, sneezy, coughing baby. Yeah- my 5 day break with a sick baby. I called the doctor and Patrick and I ended up going in on Sunday to find out that Brady had his first ear infection along with his first cold. Needless to say it was a busy weekend full of lots of hugs and kisses for Brady while he was sick. He is actually a great "sick" baby. He has a great disposition. However, he was not running a fever so I am sure that helped. To top off my great evening tonight, Brady coughed so hard that he threw up-ON ME! What fun! It was a week full of firsts around the Wright household. We look forward to many more!
Video of Brady while he was sick- He was so sweet!
He looks so cute with his red nose and puffy eyes!

No comments:
Post a Comment