Sunday, January 25, 2009

Many Milestones


What a happy baby Brady is! I wish I could take credit for it, but I think that is just his personality. Don't get me wrong, he has his moments. Brady is growing like a weed and it still amazes me each day the new things that he can do. He is growing up way too fast! He is getting more independent, but at the same time he loves to be loved on. He gives the sweetest kisses. He is also still sleeping great at night. He sleeps from about 8 p.m. until 7 a.m., but he is also still a cat napper. Sometimes it seems like all you are doing is putting him down for a nap during the day. I am going to ask his doc about that at his 6 month appointment. It just seems like if he was resting longer during his naps he wouldn't be so tired during the day all the time.
Brady is 5 months and 6 days old. He has learned to sit up with support, splash in the tub (he used to just lay there), play in his highchair, eat real food (baby food), jump in his jumperoo, babble, roll over both ways, and eat like a champ. All this in the just the last couple of weeks and the babbling just in the last day or so!



Brady playing in his highchair.



Sitting up with a little support.


Getting long.



Daddy and Brady- Brady is tired.



Playtime in the bath tub.




So much to do...so little time.



Squash and Sweet Potatoes



Learning how to splash in the tub.

Here are some videos of the last few days:



Brady jumping in his Jumperoo



Brady talking and playing.



The Tickle Monster


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely precious. I especially loved the jumperoo video! I am so happy for you guys!