Five and a half months and almost half-way to a first birthday! That just sounds crazy to me. Anyways no rants tonight about how fast he is growing- just on to the point! Brady is getting to be a handful. He is always extremely active, jumping around and sometimes wanting to jump out of your arms. He is also getting more independent. He loves to play on his own and rolling over is old news at this point. He is almost sitting up on his own and I think (of course I have said this for months) he might be cutting a tooth in the next few weeks. Only time will tell. Now, I must tell you that have a new favorite outfit for Brady. I think every mother must have one or two they like for their kids to wear. For some reason, this is the one that I LOVE at the moment. I love the colors mostly and the socks. Check them out below and let me know what you think.
My new favorite outfit.

1 comment:
Oh my, I love the quizzical look (or whatever you called it)! That is my favorite! He is so cute!
Post a Comment