We have had a very busy last few weeks. Brady is crawling and getting into everything. I ordered a Lil' Playzone otherwise known as "baby jail" and boy I am going to need it. We made a trip to Alabama to see Patrick's family and had a great time. It was awesome being able to finally meet his new cousin Jack and see Sam again. Having all three boys together was pretty great. My spring break went by really fast- a trip to AL and then Easter. We had a great time on Easter. Brady wore an outfit that my old boss gave me from Pottery Barn Kids. It was cute and I had been saving it, but it was almost too small for him. He got a small Easter basket with a pacifier, a new toy, some eggs, a little lamb toy, and a few books. We went to church then to my moms for dinner. We hunted some eggs and Brady was wore out. He literally feel asleep on the couch- we got him in the car and home. By then the power nap had kicked in and he was ready to go again. After an hour of playing, he finally slept for an hour or so. It was a fun day for all though. I have included some pics from this month that I thought were pretty funny. I took some of the Easter pics - I guess it is my attempt at photography.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Easter and Family
We have had a very busy last few weeks. Brady is crawling and getting into everything. I ordered a Lil' Playzone otherwise known as "baby jail" and boy I am going to need it. We made a trip to Alabama to see Patrick's family and had a great time. It was awesome being able to finally meet his new cousin Jack and see Sam again. Having all three boys together was pretty great. My spring break went by really fast- a trip to AL and then Easter. We had a great time on Easter. Brady wore an outfit that my old boss gave me from Pottery Barn Kids. It was cute and I had been saving it, but it was almost too small for him. He got a small Easter basket with a pacifier, a new toy, some eggs, a little lamb toy, and a few books. We went to church then to my moms for dinner. We hunted some eggs and Brady was wore out. He literally feel asleep on the couch- we got him in the car and home. By then the power nap had kicked in and he was ready to go again. After an hour of playing, he finally slept for an hour or so. It was a fun day for all though. I have included some pics from this month that I thought were pretty funny. I took some of the Easter pics - I guess it is my attempt at photography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
love the sink shot!!!
Post a Comment