It is getting busy around the Wright household these days! Not only do I have a lot of stuff to do at work with the end of the school year, but Patrick is super busy as well AND we have a very active 8 month old. He is crawling everywhere, getting into things, teething(again), pulling up, and standing for short periods of time. I believe that we have an early walker on our hands.
I am finally trying to wean him from breast milk so he is getting a mixture at this time. Another week or so and I should be finished with breast milk. My goal was six months and I surpassed that by almost 3 months. I am proud of myself for seeing it through the hard times and the fact that we saved money was a major bonus. On to formula we go!
Even though we have an extremely active little one, Brady has however been a little under the weather lately. We think he may have some allergies since he has been stuffy, sneezy, and snotty this past week. Brady's first tooth came in when he was 6 months. He is now cutting his 8th- only 2 and a half months later! It's a wild ride, but Patrick and I love every smile, bruise, and giggle that this little boy has to offer. At times, he can be fickle with his eating and napping, but there is nothing else that I would rather do that take care of him. I love being a mom!
Brady has the giggles!

No comments:
Post a Comment